Friday, January 3, 2020

Catching Up

During the past couple of years, I have neglected to post here.  In 2018 my wife Danita decided that she wanted to share my experience in Gyroplanes.  So, we sold my Air Command Gyroplane and purchased our Tango 2.  Here are photo links from 2018:

Photos of my Air Command for sales purposes: 2018 Air Command

Some of the photos were from my trip to Bensen Days in March!  The Air Command sold during Barry Days in North Carolina the next month.

I started building the Tango with Alexander Vagner at his shop in Roswell Georgia just prior to the sale of the Air Command.  The photos in this folder were used as part of the build log submitted for the Air Worthiness Certificate.

Tango 2 Build Log Photos

FAA Build Log and Documents

Here are photos and videos from the PRA convention in 2018 where we put over 17 hours on the ship as a demo for Tangogyro. 2018 PRA Convention Mentone, IA

This a later trip from Cedartown, GA to Piedmont, AL with fellow Tangogyro pilot and builder Medi from California with our instructor Jon Carleton. 2018 Cross Country

By the end of 2018, I had enough time and experience to study for and pass the FAA Sport Pilot written and practical tests.  I took the written test in San Antonio and the practical with DPE Mark Sprigg in Gulf Shores, AL.

I will post 2019 flying activities in a later blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment