Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Why I decided on flying an Aviomania Duo and representing the brand!

 Here is a picture of me helping my friend Bobby Ward get buckled in to take his first gyroplane ride.

Shortly after the flight Bobby started making plans to get training and build a gyroplane. He chose to build an Aviomania G1sB Genesis CE. Here is Bobby's website link for the build process

Before I built the Tangogyro, I had considered building an Aviomania G2sB Genesis Duo and after Bobby finished his machine I saw an opportunity as I retire this month to become the Aviomania Aircraft North American Agent since no one was helping promote their gyroplanes here.

The first step required selling my Tangogryo and once that happened, I contacted Nikolas Karolides at  Aviomania and ordered my first kit. Now I have established Aviomania of Texas, LLC. My plan is to have several quick ship and build rolling airframe kits stored in my hangar in Texas. This will make it quicker for North American customers to purchase and get started building without a delay from Cyprus. Once a sale is made, the customers engine, instruments rotor blades and propeller will be ordered and be ready once the airframe is built.

I will also provide service, parts and a builder assist program. Here is my new digital business card.

2 comments:

  1. I feel you will do a good job representing Aviomania in the USA Duncan. I have been surprised to not see more flying in the USA. It appears to me to be a good design. I have not yet flown or instructed in one and look forward to it.
    Texas appears to me to be a hotbed of gyroplane activity.

    ReplyDelete